Answer: Whatever works best for you.
We all have unique expectations regarding what we want from our devices, based on our business style and tech comfort level. IAR Fall Conference presenter G. William James offers these tips for choosing a device:
- Consider the top three features you will rely upon most, and choose the device that will deliver those three to you best.
- Make calls on the phone, use the speakerphone; make sure the call quality and ease-of-use suit you.
- Go to your mobile MLS site on the Internet. Make sure it delivers organized data and bright images on the screen.
- Ask about battery life, and if you can buy a spare battery.
- Take photos and a video clip. Make sure it’s easy to do and the images are good enough for you to use in your business.
James compares the smartphone Operating Systems (OS) platforms of the Apple iOS, Android OS and Windows Phone in the October issue of Illinois REALTOR®.
What REALTORS® Should Know about Mobile Devices
Catch G. William James in action at the IAR Fall Conference Oct. 3, 2012 in St. Charles.