Register by September 5 for just $125 for the IAR Fall Conference & Expo – your BEST education, motivation and business networking opportunities for Illinois REALTORS® – Oct. 2-4 in St. Charles.
You’ll find a great line-up of speakers including Brian Copeland – named to the 2012 Inman Innovator List for most innovative franchise! Brian will help you understand the power of going “viral” with your marketing for your business.
- Trulia’s Matt Dollinger “Right Tools for the Right Price”
- Futurist David Zach “Strategic Futures: Thinking about the Bottom Line and the Horizon”
- Short Sales Attorney Dennis R. Bordyn “New Trends in Short Sales”
- IDFPR’s Jill Johnson and IAR Chief Legal Counsel Steve Bochenek “Legal Issues Update”
- G. William James “Smartphones, iPads, Tablets and Tech Tools: What REALTORS® Should Know about Mobile Devices”
Get up to 6 Hours of CE on two hot topics – for no extra cost!
- Legal Issues: Residential Leasing (COR 1616, 3 hours Core B CE, pending approval) with instructor Lynn Madison
- Real Estate Property Tax Reduction in Illinois (FI 1127, 3 hours Elective) with real estate tax attorney and licensed CE instructor Anastasia Poulopoulos and licensed CE instructor Eric Westberg.
The event also features a two-day REALTOR® Expo with tools, products and ideas for your business – AND prizes, iPad giveaway, food and fun in the expo! Register NOW!