Add the Heartland REALTOR® Organization, the Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® and the North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS® to the list of Illinois REALTOR® groups who have committed to donate money to aid the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Heartland REALTORS® are donating $2,500 to the ongoing relief effort, Peoria REALTORS® are donating $1,000 and North Shore-Barrington REALTORS® are donating $7,500.
Since Superstom Sandy devastated communities along the East Coast in late October, REALTORS® from around the country have been donating to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation, which is dedicated to providing housing-related disaster relief. Below is a list of other Illinois REALTOR® organizations that have donated so far:
- Illinois Association of REALTORS® – $25,000
- Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® – $25,000
- Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® – $1,000
- Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (MRED) – $25,000
- Capital Area Association of REALTORS® – $1,000
- Chicago Association of REALTORS® – $25,000
If you would like to make a donation to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation, click here.