This week members of the Illinois Association of REALTORS® will receive their January issue of Illinois REALTOR® magazine.
In this issue:
- Learn more about new IAR President Michael D. Oldenettel, his hometown roots and his goal of making IAR as relevant as possible to members.
- Tookit for the New Year – Want to make 2013 the best sales year yet? Dump the past and work on honing business plans and networking skills; say several experts.
- Email Overload – Tips and solutions to gain control of your inbox once and for all.
- Show ’Em How To Get The Money – Get homebuyers through the mortgage process.
- Commercial Corner – Outlook for 2013 from commercial agents.
Read it now online, including popular columns from IAR Legal Hotline Attorney (leasing questions top Legal Hotline list) and IAR Lobbyists (new laws that go into effect Jan.1 you should know about and aggressive work by IAR’s advocates resulted in notable victories). www.illinoisrealtor.org/magazine
Tell us what you think!
We welcome your comments, suggestions and story ideas. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your comment here.