Make 2013 a Winner For Your Business! You need more than luck to succeed in real estate. It takes knowledge, skills and motivation. We have the magic three for you at this year’s IAR Spring Conference.
EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS TODAY! Register by midnight tonight (March 27) and IAR members pay $99 — a $20 savings!
- Using Technology to Get More Out of Your Day – In this fast-paced, app-packed, and technology-tethered session, Doug Devitre will help you redesign your business to help you get more out of your day, grow your business and enjoy life.
- It Takes More Than Luck – Dr. Tom Hill shares six characteristics that differentiate the 15 percent from the 85 percent, and six resources that make a major difference in your success.
- Compensation Issues: Who Shook the Tree? Who Gathered the Nuts? (RB 718, 3 hours Elective CE) – Instructor Lynn Madison will cover all forms of arbitration disputes – from procuring cause to not getting paid what’s in the MLS as well as the disclosures required regarding compensation.
- Fiscal Cliffs, Legal Landmines & Everyday Wisdom (COR 1693, 3 hours Core B CE) How many “Federal Laws” all applying to real estate sales will we discuss? 21. Instructor Mark Baker’s course will help you stay focused on practicing “safe” real estate.
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation Update – Jill Johnson is Real Estate Coordinator for the Bureau of Real Estate Professions for the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.