Still need CE for the April 30, 2014 renewal?
The Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance through its Illinois Home Performance Program is partnering with the real estate industry to provide $29 rebates for taking specific online courses in topics of green building and energy efficiency. Students learn about energy efficiency in online real estate CE courses, but Illinois students can add to their knowledge by taking a short 30 minute webinar to go deeper into:
- Illinois-specific programs and trends that you will encounter in the field
- The value of third party certification on recognized efficient homes
- Green MLS developments in Illinois
- Building energy codes in Illinois for new construction
Add to your toolkit and separate yourself from your competition by attending the 30-minute webinar, and receive a $29 check in the mail (the cost of the 3-hour online course) when it is complete. Rebates are capped at 500 students, so reserve your spot today in three easy steps:
- Complete an eligible online course for real estate CE credits (see below)
- Email your name, mailing address, and proof of course completion (CE certificate preferred) to Kelsey Horton at email@example.com
- Register for & attend one webinar, which will be available at two convenient times:Wednesday May 14th from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM: Register here
Thursday May 15th from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM: Register here
After successful attendance on the webinar, Illinois Home Performance Program will mail you a check for $29 to cover the cost of your original online CE class!
IAR Eligible Online Course (taken between June 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014):
ENV 1230 The Whole Systems Approach to Green Building (video) online course.
Please contact Kelsey Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Kelsey will contact you with a confirmation of your rebate reservation within three business days of submitting your rebate reservation information.
NOTE: Students must be Illinois residents, must have completed an eligible online course between June 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014, and must attend one webinar to receive the $29 rebate.