Seven members of the Illinois Association of REALTORS® were honored last night for their achievement of $25,000 in lifetime contributions to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee and induction into the RPAC Hall of Fame.
Their names were added to the RPAC Hall of Fame Wall at the IAR Headquarters Building in Springfield.
- Mac Boyd of Farmers National Company in Arcola
- Ginger Downs, CEO of the Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Jim Kinney, Vice-President of Luxury Home Sales for Baird & Warner in Chicago
- Stan Sieron, broker-owner of Stan Sieron & Company in Belleville
- Greg St. Aubin, Director of Governmental Affairs for the Illinois Association of REALTORS® Springfield
- Frank Wehrstein, President of Dickerson & Nieman in Rockford
- Daniel W. Bock of Bock & Associates in Lincoln
“On behalf of REALTOR® members throughout the state of Illinois, I salute you for your steadfast belief in what RPAC accomplishes for our industry, for homeowners, and for all property owners,” said IAR President Phil Chiles, at the event.
In total, Illinois has 35 members of the RPAC Hall of Fame. This May six additional IAR members will be inducted into the National Association of REALTORS® Hall of Fame Wall in Washington, D.C.
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The money to accomplish this comes from voluntary contributions made by REALTORS®.