After a day at the IAR Fall Conference & Expo, you’ll probably be as hungry as a Biggest Loser contestant after a week on a new diet-and-exercise program. Here’s one person’s short list of unique restaurants within a stone’s throw of the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place.
- Giordano’s (deep dish pizza), 1340 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60605
- Reggies (wings, burgers, rock and roll music), 2105 S. State St., Chicago, IL 60616
- Café Bionda (Italian), 1924 S. State St., Chicago, IL, 60616
- Tapas Valencia (a taste of Spain), 1530 S. State St., Chicago, IL 60605
- Chicago Firehouse (steaks, chops, lobster), 1401 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60605