Register now for the 2016 IAR Conference & Expo and take advantage of continuing education that will be part of the programming March 9 & 10 at the Gateway Center in Collinsville.
Illinois REALTORS® can complete six hours of CE with two dynamic speakers, popular IAR Legal Hotline Attorney Betsy Urbance (Core B Legal Issues – Danger Management), and nationally known Terry Watson (Buyer You’re Mine, 3 hours elective CE).
Click on this link to register before March 2, and the cost is only $119.
Illinois REALTORS® can take free online training this month from the Realtors Property Resource® (RPR), a resource developed by NAR exclusively for its members.
Whether you’re an agent, broker, an appraiser, an association officer or executive, a commercial specialist or you run an MLS, RPR can help.
Here are the January workshops available to REALTORS®:
- “Getting Started with RPR,” 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 7;
- “The Best in the Business: Making the Most of Your RPR Reports,” 2 p.m., Monday, Jan. 11;
- “Tools and Tips for a Winning Listing Presentation with RPR,” 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 12;
- “RPR Commercial: How to Convey the Advantages of Apartment Investing to Your Client,” noon, Wednesday, Jan. 13;
- “RPR Overview for Brokers/Owners and Managers,” 9:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 14;
- “RPR Broker Tool Set for Brokers/Owners and Managers,” 11:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 14;
- “Reach and Retain Prospects with RPR at Your Next Open House,” 2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 14;
- “The Best in the Business: Making the Most of Your RPR Reports,” Noon, Wednesday, Jan. 20;
- “RPR Commercial: Getting to Know the Locals,” 1 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 20;
- “Secrets from the Pros: Tips for Growing Leads and Increasing ROI,” noon, Thursday, Jan. 21;
- “RPR Commercial: Leading Clients with Strategic Site Selection,” 2 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 27;
- “RPR Overview for Brokers/Owners and Managers,” 9:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 28; and
- “RPR Broker Tool Set for Brokers/Owners and Managers,” 11:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 28.
Want more information about RPR? Click here!
Gain market insights, build your referral network, earn CE credit and learn from knowledgeable, engaging instructors at the IAR Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI), Dec. 2 and 3 at the Embassy Suites in East Peoria.
Sign up by Nov. 25 for only $209. If you’ve already taken GRI Courses I and II, you can earn your GRI designation this year, your last chance to earn the designation in a live classroom. After this year, the GRI program will be online only.
Check out the Course III Schedule or the Grad Course Schedule to see the topics that will be offered during the two day-long sessions. You’ll hear from engaging instructors like Carrie Bey-Little, Chris Bird, Tom Lundstedt, Lynn Madison and Betsy Urbance.
Since the Embassy Suites have sold out, contact the Holiday Inn & Suites in East Peoria for room reservations, either online or by phone (309) 694-0200.
Kick back and unwind after dinner, network with your colleagues and join the Ugly Christmas Sweater/REALTOR® Apparel party from 8 to 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, with live music from Patio DADDY-O.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in Peoria!
Sign up today to take the 15-hour Applied Real Estate Principles course Wednesday and Thursday (Nov. 18 & 19) via IAR webinar, and you’ll learn without having to leave the comfort of home.
Veteran instructor Norm Willoughby will lead webinar sessions, beginning at 9 a.m. both days. Registration is $159.
Once you complete the 90 hours of pre-license education, contact the IAR Licensing and Training Center at email@example.com to have the course exams sent to one of our convenient local proctoring sites. The Training Center also provides an outline of the steps to take to get your real estate license and become a REALTOR®.
Willoughby is a licensed real estate instructor and a licensed real estate managing broker and auctioneer. He served as assistant commissioner for the State of Illinois Real Estate Professions Bureau, Office of Banks and Real Estate, from 1995 to 2003. Since 2003, he has served as the CEO of the Decatur Association of REALTORS® and, since 2012, also serves as CEO of the Central Illinois Board of REALTORS®. He served as chairperson of the state of Illinois Auction Advisory Board from 1999 to 2003 and served on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Real Estate Education Foundation (REEF).